The pot on the fire, the whirlwind of water that begins to intensify its rhythm, the dip of the pasta from above ... this ritual of lunch has been repeated in every home practically always. The Marquisate enters the tradition of preparing the first course with its Pasta with Chickpea flour, nourishing, protein and gluten free. The Mediterranean diet is renewed, the tradition of pasta remains. A good first course on the table immediately generates conviviality and joy; the Marquisate offers you the opportunity to serve a healthy and good first course, of organic origin and gluten-free to meet all the nutritional needs of the people who share the meal with you. The slow drying allows to maintain a surprising consistency of the pasta, which perfectly maintains al dente cooking.
Organic corn flour 95%, organic rice flour 5%
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Boil water in a large pot. Make sure that the water is at a fast, fierce, rolling boil before you add the pasta.
- Add a dash of salt, add the pasta while stirring to ensure that it doesnt stick together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil until the rolling boil returns again, and until the pasta is soft, arounf 6-9 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with water.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Naturally Gluten & Wheat free
- eggs, milk, soy or sodium
||Of which saturates
||Of which sugars