We have added a new format to our range: shells. This traditional pasta shape is very special. The curious shape of this pasta makes it suitable for children too: in fact it is appreciated on tables all over the world! The PASTA NATURA shells have a smooth heart, but the external grooves that allow to hold any type of sauce. The bronze drawing also makes the dough rough and porous, accentuating the taste of each seasoning. The slow drying allows to maintain a surprising consistency of the pasta, which perfectly maintains al dente cooking.
Organic corn flour 95%, organic rice flour 5%
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Boil water in a large pot. Make sure that the water is at a fast, fierce, rolling boil before you add the pasta.
- Add a dash of salt, add the pasta while stirring to ensure that it doesnt stick together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil until the rolling boil returns again, and until the pasta is soft, arounf 6-9 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with water.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Naturally Gluten & Wheat free
- eggs, milk, soy or sodium
||Of which saturates
||Of which sugars