Nnova Rice Gluten Free Pastas, are Kosher and Gluten Free certified. Their pastas are formulated for people who must eliminate their consumption of gluten, eggs, milk, soy, wheat or sodium (Salt). With that in mind they recommend their pasta as being perfect for the following conditions: Gluten – sensitive enteropathies including steatorrhea due to gluten- sensitivity, Celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis.
Nnova pastas hold together when boiled, have a similar texture to wheat based pasta, and taste excellent, very similar to proper Italian pasta!
Rice Flour (96%), tapioca starch (as stabiliser), rice starch (as stabiliser).
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Boil water in a large pot. To make sure pasta doesn’t stick together, use at least 4 pints of water for every 8 ounces of pasta. Make sure that the water is at a fast, fierce, rolling boil before you add the pasta.
- Salt the water with at least a tablespoon of salt. The salty water adds flavour to the pasta.
- Pour pasta into boiling water. Boil undercover for 8-9 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and rinse with warm water.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Naturally Gluten & Wheat free - NSF Gluten free certified
- eggs, milk, soy or sodium
Kosher Parve Certified
- Purchased in bulk, plastic free packaging