For safe, effective cleansing of reusable nappies at low temperatures look no further than Bio-D’s Nappy Fresh. This unique powder is antibacterial and germicidal for thorough cleansing; it’s also hypoallergenic, non-irritant and fragrance free so it won’t aggravate sensitive skin.
Machine wash: Add 1 tablespoon (15g) of Nappy Fresh to your wash in addition to the usual amount of Bio-D detergent.
Soaking: Using a plastic bucket, add 1 tablespoon (15g) of Nappy Fresh for every 5 litres of lukewarm water and ensure the powder is thoroughly dissolved. Soiled nappies should first be sluiced in a WC. Soak overnight (minimum of two hours). Rinse thoroughly in cold water or in the rinse cycle of your washing machine.
Hand wash: Add 1 tablespoon (15g) of Nappy Fresh for every 5 litres of water in addition to your normal measure of detergent.
Always follow the international care codes on your garments.
5-15%: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Organic Sequestering Agent. Below 5%: Anionic Surfactant, Cellulose Colloids.
- Part of my zero waste refill service is my ability to refill at the comfort of your own home (or work premises), bringing sustainability to you! If you are unsure if your address is within the service area please message me before placing your order.
- You are welcome to drop off your containers to me for refilling, I will bring them back to you with the remainder of your order once it is prepared.
- If you do not have a container I have a select amount of glass bottles in stock, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml. These can be reused multiples of times. If your order is being posted to you please be mindful of the size and weight when ordering.
- Approved by Allergy UK
- Cruelty Free
- Suitable for Septic Tanks
- Ethical Consumer Best Buy
- Fragranced with essential Oils
- 100% recycled Post consumer waste packaging
- Locally Sourced