This oxygen-based whitening wonder can be used as an antibacterial and sanitising in-wash whitener, odour and stain remover. Used in conjunction with Bio-D Laundry Liquid or Washing Powder, it removes stains and keeps whites light and colours bright.
Machine wash: Add one tablespoon (15g) of Laundry Bleach to your wash, in addition to your normal Bio-D detergent.
Hand Wash: Add one tablespoon (15g) of Laundry Bleach for every 5 litres of water to your normal Bio-D detergent. Ensure the Powder is fully dissolved.
Soaking: Add one tablespoon (15g) of Laundry Bleach for every 5 litres of water in addition to your normal Bio-D detergent.
Ensure the powder is fully dissolved.
Try mixing some with water and use it to clean grout between tiles. Try adding some with warm water to remove tea and coffee stains in mugs.
5-15%: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Organic Sequestering Agent. Below 5%: Anionic Surfactant, Cellulose Colloids.
- Part of my zero waste refill service is my ability to refill at the comfort of your own home (or work premises), bringing sustainability to you! If you are unsure if your address is within the service area please message me before placing your order.
- You are welcome to drop off your containers to me for refilling, I will bring them back to you with the remainder of your order once it is prepared.
- If you do not have a container I have a select amount of glass bottles in stock, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml. These can be reused multiples of times. If your order is being posted to you please be mindful of the size and weight when ordering.
- Approved by Allergy UK
- Cruelty Free
- Suitable for Septic Tanks
- Pet Friendly
- Ethical Consumer Best Buy
- Fragranced with essential Oils
- 100% recycled Post consumer waste packaging
- Locally Sourced