Kitchen & Kleaning!!
This is hamper has designed to introduce you to eco-friendly daily living & kitchen products. Something you can use yourself as a beginners set, or maybe as a gift to send to someone to help on their eco-journey.
This selection consists of natural, unrefined products made from plants & minerals, 100% natural so no risk of tiny plastic particles coming off when cleaning or in washing up water and compostable &/or biodegradable when finished with.
This package consists of:
- 1 x LoofCo cleaning pad - A plastic free Cleaning Pad. Skilfully hand-made from layers of natural loofah plant, stitched together for extra scrubbing power.
- 1 x ecoLiving vegetable or bread bad; to wrap your food up in.
- 1 x LoofCo washing up pad made of natural loofah plant, plastic-free and vegan. A 100% biodegradable alternative to plastic washing-up sponges.
- A pack of 20 Bamboo Clothes Pegs. Made of sustainable bamboo and a steel spring. These pegs are packaged in a recycled and recyclable cardboard box. 100% plastic free, just take off the spring to compost.
- 1 x ecoLiving plastic-free dish brush, with plant-based bristles. Made from natural renewable materials
- Set of 2 biodegradable & compostable washing up cloths. Plastic free. 10% of profits from this set will go to support NSW Wildlife Rescue Service (WIRES), helping wildlife affected by the Australia bush fires
RRP for the products purchased individually is £23.46, discounts cannot be used against this product.
These are limited edition hampers - when they are gone, they are gone!
- A Great selection of products to make someone’s day!
- 100% natural other than the steel spring in the pegs.
- Kind to skin & anti-allergenic
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals
- Packaging used is either biodegradable or 100% recyclable