Why Natural Honey?
Honey is good for so many ailments and issues. Studies dating back to 2015 show that honey is high in antibacterial action, has wound-healing effects, is great for dietary antioxidants and can support anti-inflammatory effects within the body.
Hay fever suffers can use a spoonful of natural honey a day to help decrease the effects of hay fever - because you are eating the pollens that your body reacts with, it can reduce the side effects. I.e. lessen the intensity of hay fever. To do this it is recommended that you try it for at least 8-12 weeks, you need to build anti bodies and tolerance levels, so simply doing for a week or two isn’t sufficient.
Other uses include anti-fungal properties, blood sugar regulation, soothes coughs, reduces ulcers, soothes eczema and can help treat fatigue, headaches and insomnia!
Why Did we Choose Honey Bee Happy?
- HBH honey is hand selected from each hive.
- The bee’s wings are intact so they can fly freely.
- The colonies are left full so they can come and go as they please.
- When the honey is removed they do NOT sweep the full nest like many do (and replace it with substandard sugar & water), they leave more than enough there for bees to feed on, ensuring they do not starve.
- The hives are placed in locations where the bees can thrive and produce the honey at the highest of qualities.
- The ONLY process the honey goes through is a sieve to ensure we receive any unwanted lumps or legs in our jars.
- For every jar sold a contribution is made to bee conservation.
How to use dried banana chips?
100% Organic Pure Honey
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Naturally Gluten & Wheat free