To spruce up your home inside and out, our Home & Garden Sanitiser can be used on patios, paths, decking, driveways, green houses, water butts, waste bins, sinks and drains, to clean and disinfect. The fabulous Eucalyptus fragrance also helps to neutralise odours.
It’s safe for use in septic tanks and cesspits, and like all Bio-D products is free from synthetic chemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes and perfumes.
NOTE FROM BIO-D HQ - We haven’t tested our products specifically against the Corona Virus (COVID-19). They have been tested against E.coli, Salmonella Enterica, MRSA and Staphylococcus Aureus in conjunction with BSEN 1276. We know things are a little strange at the moment so we are advising our customers to check out the government advice on how to stay safe. You can find more information HERE
Shake bottle before use. For sinks, drains and to remove odours use neat. For all other applications use 50ml per 1L of water.
TIP - Add a squirt of Home & Garden Sanitiser and warm water to your bin, leave for a few minutes and rinse to leave your bins smelling fresh
Below 5%: Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil.
- Part of my zero waste refill service is my ability to refill at the comfort of your own home (or work premises), bringing sustainability to you! If you are unsure if your address is within the service area please message me before placing your order.
- You are welcome to drop off your containers to me for refilling, I will bring them back to you with the remainder of your order once it is prepared.
- If you do not have a container I have a select amount of glass bottles in stock, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml. These can be reused multiples of times. If your order is being posted to you please be mindful of the size and weight when ordering.
- Cruelty Free
- Suitable for Septic Tanks
- Ethical Consumer Best Buy
- Fragranced with essential Oils
- Conforms to BSEN1276,
- 100% recycled Post consumer waste packaging
- Locally Sourced