Our fragrance free, concentrated Fabric Conditioner protects fibres and leaves your laundry soft and static-free. It’s hypoallergenic too, which means it’s suitable for the most sensitive skin, and is approved by Allergy UK.
Automatics: Follow manufacturer’s recommended programme, adding 50ml of Conditioner to the machine dispenser.
Twin Tubs: Add 50ml of Conditioner to a 1L jug of water, pour over the wash and spin.
Hand Rinse: Add 50ml of Conditioner to a 1L jug of water and pour over the wash. Allow to soak before rinsing thoroughly in clean water.
Below 5%: Cationic Surfactant, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
- Part of my zero waste refill service is my ability to refill at the comfort of your own home (or work premises), bringing sustainability to you! If you are unsure if your address is within the service area please message me before placing your order.
- You are welcome to drop off your containers to me for refilling, I will bring them back to you with the remainder of your order once it is prepared.
- If you do not have a container I have a select amount of glass bottles in stock, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml. These can be reused multiples of times. If your order is being posted to you please be mindful of the size and weight when ordering.
- Approved by Allergy UK
- Cruelty Free
- Suitable for Septic Tanks
- Pet Friendly
- Ethical Consumer Best Buy
- Fragranced with essential Oils
- Conforms to BSEN1276,
- 100% recycled Post consumer waste packaging
- Locally Sourced