Smooth and strong, our posh premium rolls are super cushy and sustainably made from 100% bamboo.
Yes these toilet rolls are more expensive than market leading brands, however, the more you buy, the more you save.
To lay out the benefits of 'giving a crap' I have a market comparisson for you. As you can see it is almost double the quanitiy, meaning you needed to use less and it will last you longer.
Who Gives A Crap? - 3 ply (layers) vs market leading brand - 2-ply tissue.
Who Gives A Crap? - 370 sheets vs market leading brand - 180 sheets per roll.
NOTE: quantities over 6 rolls are local delivery/collection only. 48 rolls is on a pre-order basis.
If you are wondering why the rolls are individually wrapped...
WGAC have to wrap our rolls in something to keep them moisture-free and hygienic. Yes they could wrap 6 rolls together (that’s the limit), but they’d need to use a much thicker paper. The net paper used (by weight) to wrap a 6 pack in heavy duty paper vs. six individual rolls in the thin tissue paper they use is effectively the same. The only other option would have been to wrap all 48 rolls in a big outer plastic wrap, which they don’t think is a worthwhile alternative.
THE FUN STUFF
- Softer than unicorn manes
- 50% of WGAC profits donated to help build toilets
- Made from forest friendly bamboo fibres
- Your interior decorator will thank you
- 1200% more puns in every box
- 100% money back guarantee
THE BORING (BUT STILL USEFUL) STUFF
- Double-length rolls have 370 sheets each
- Fits in almost all loo roll holders
- Sheets are 10x10cm each
- 3-ply is super soft and super strong
- A-ok for septic tanks
- No inks, dyes or scents