Our fragrance free, non-biological Washing Powder is accredited by Allergy UK; its hypoallergenic, concentrated formula is highly effective while gentle on even the most sensitive skin.
Suitable for water temperatures 30° – 90°C. Always follow instructions on garment label.
Hand Wash: Ensure the powder is fully dissolved before immersing clothes. Always rinse garments thoroughly in clean water before drying.
Hand Care: After each hand wash, rinse your hands thoroughly in clean water and dry. People with damaged skin should pay particular attention to this instruction and avoid prolonged contact with the washing solution or wear protective gloves.
Fabric Care: Always test for fastness and wash non-fast coloureds and whites separately. For stubborn stains or extra whitening, use in conjunction with Bio-D Laundry Bleach.
15-30%: Zeolite, Sodium Carbonate 5-15%: Sodium Percarbonate. Below 5%:Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate, Anionic Surfactant, Soap
- Part of my zero waste refill service is my ability to refill at the comfort of your own home (or work premises), bringing sustainability to you! If you are unsure if your address is within the service area please message me before placing your order.
- You are welcome to drop off your containers to me for refilling, I will bring them back to you with the remainder of your order once it is prepared.
- If you do not have a container I have a select amount of glass bottles in stock, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml. These can be reused multiples of times. If your order is being posted to you please be mindful of the size and weight when ordering.
- Approved by Allergy UK
- Cruelty Free
- Suitable for Septic Tanks
- Pet Friendly
- Ethical Consumer Best Buy
- Fragranced with essential Oils
- 100% recycled Post consumer waste packaging
- Locally Sourced