Antibacterial Surface Cleaner Refill (Bathroom) - Ylang Ylang
What are these?
When thinking about cleaning the bathroom we realised there are two important factors; cleanliness and hygiene
This product addresses both issues, leaving a sparkling finish on your bathroom suite and containing a powerful antibacterial agent to kill a wide range of germs
To reduce your plastic usage simply re-use an old trigger spray or other plastic bottle, or to eliminate all plastic usage completely why not try using a glass alternative?
What they are made from?
Iron & Velvet based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH.
- 5x Antibacterial Bathroom Multi-surface Cleaner (ylang-ylang)
- Stickers to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Information and instruction card
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
Why are they fabulous?
We think these 100% plastic-free, bathroom multi-surface cleaners from Iron & Velvet are incredible! They are by far the best eco-friendly cleaning solution we have found so far. They are made from plant-derived, sustainably-sourced active ingredients and essential oils so they smell AMAZING too! Up to 70% of the ingredients are completely natural.
We have tested them all ourselves and were taken back by how much you get out of each sachet when mixed with water. They do a great job of tackling grease and grime PLUS, they're made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot
How do I use them?
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with 500ml lukewarm water
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it's ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.